Resolve Outlook PST 0x800ccc0b Error Easily
Are you getting Outlook PST 0x800ccc0b error on your Windows screen? Are you wondering to know about the reason behind this error? Do you wanting to fix this error instantly on your OS? MS outlook is a most popular email client application of Microsoft. However its very useful but still make you experience issues and errors regarding PST folder. These problems may appears in the form of Outlook PST 0x800ccc0b error. After encountering such error, you will be able to read your emails but will not be able to send any reply to those incoming emails.
You will get this error something like:
"Task 'machine.domain.xom – Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0B): Unknown Error 0x800CCC0B"
There are various reasons that are responsible for this error .
- When server authentication is failed , you may come across Outlook PST 0x800ccc0b error.
- Outdated Operating System.
- Due to network connection failure.
- Corrupt files on your Window’s registry.
- PST Corruption.
- Damaged Outlook Profile.
- Presence of corrupt emails and others.
How to Get Rid of Outlook PST Error Message of 0x800ccc0b
- Restart your system in safe mode.
- Correct the account settings.
- Delete damaged or Corrupted emails.
- Check the Internet Connection.
- Repair corrupt archive PST file using Inbox Repair Tool.
If however the error is not fixed and still you are facing problem on your Outlook, in that case you are required to use third-party PST Repair Tool that repairs damaged and corrupt PST files easily and safely and restores then automatically in your Outlook.This Software Wins So many Awards from Microsoft Outlook PST.