Resolve Outlook PST 0x8007000e Error Easily on Outlook
Microsoft Outlook application is a popular email manager that stores all personal data and information in PST file. But however this PST file may get damaged or corrupt due to number of affecting reasons like as virus attack, system crashes and application issues itself. The common symptom of PST damage is that you will get “Outlook PST 0x8007000e error” on sending any emails via this application. However, at that time it is urgently required to use PST Repair Software that safely fixes Outlook errors and issues and offers repaired environment to work further on your Outlook.
Outlook PST 0x8007000e error appears something like:
"Sending and Receiving reported error (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again."
Main causes of Outlook PST 0x8007000e Error:
- Damaged or incorrect Mapi32.dll file.
- Outlook profile is corrupted.
- PST folder contains corrupt emails.
By following below mentioned ways and steps, you will be able to fix this Outlook errors on your Windows operating system:
- Launch MAPI repair tool to check incorrect Mapi32.dll file and repair.
- Delete corrupt Outlook profile and organize new one.
- If the error is occurring due to corruption in PST file, you are required to run in-built Inbox Repair Tool.
If however problem persists in your Outlook and still if you are getting Outlook PST 0x8007000e error , at that time you must download and run PST Repair Software that process and provides powerful scanning algorithms to deeply scan and repair corrupt PST file safely and easily. This software provides automatic features and offers easy to use interface.